What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you place orders.
· When ordering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, browse the menus anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
· Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
· To improve our app (we continually strive to improve our app based on the information and feedback we received from you)
· To process transactions
You information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason or whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivery the purchased products or service requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, ect.
Note: if at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· To administer a context, promotion, survey.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information that you provide to us, which includes name, email address, delivery address and phone number.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our app policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Changes to our policy
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and Apps.